To monitor each vehicle, Frotcom uses a GPS/GPRS device.
The device registers the vehicle information and data is transmitted by GPRS to the Frotcom Data Center. Using a web browser, you may then access Frotcom to track your vehicle.
No need to install software to access Frotcom, the only thing you need is a computer or a smartphone connected to internet.
Vehicle location is shown on digital maps, velocity, ignition and sensor data can be viewed in graphs or tables, so you can manage your fleet's day-to-day tasks.
You will know exactly the current status of your fleet.
- All included tracking solution
- GPS positioning and GPRS communications
- Google maps and HERE maps
- Graph and tableviews of speed and sensor data
- Automatic reports and alarms delivered by email
- Frotcom API integration with other applications
- Cost management module
- Route planning and monitoring
- Control of driving times and rest periods
- Advanced smartphone App
- Geofencing with speed limits into zones
- Fleet dashboard
- CRM with tracking tickets
- Trips logbook
- 2 second tracking position intervals
- Workforce Management App
- Integrated Navigation with two way messaging
- Driving behavior analysis
- Door open sensor and temperature sensor
- Automatic driver ID
- Anti-theft vehicle remote immobilisation
- Integration with CANBus (for control of fuel consumption, fuel level, tachograph states, engine temperature, engine revs and others)
- Generic digital and analogue inputs
- Analytics (add-on product to Frotcom)
- Digital fuel sensors
- Dynamic speed limiter
- Stolen vehicle recovery (SVR)